Personal Banker - Show Low
Arizona Central Credit Union is seeking a positive, ambitious, service oriented individual to join our Show Low team! Member Service Officers (personal bankers) are responsible for providing outstanding service to both internal and external members. A key component of this service delivery is to build long term member relationships by identifying the financial needs of our members and offering them a Credit Union solution that will improve their financial life. In addition the position will be responsible for: educating members and potential members on credit union products and services, and advising members to ensure they are effectively utilizing the benefits of credit union membership.
Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Identifies member financial needs and offers a solution by cross-selling products and services that will meet those needs.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with members and potential members to positively represent and promote the credit union.
- Actively cross-sell products and services to members to assist in meeting branch's scorecard goals in support of the credit union achieving its strategic goals and objectives.
- Open all accounts, certificates, loans, and other credit union products or services accurately, ensuring all related forms and documents are completed and filed/scanned in a timely manner.
- Assists members with questions on accounts and research to identify and resolve problems.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable credit union policies and procedures.
- Remain knowledgeable of all credit union products (including consumer, business, and financial services) in order to better educate and advise members on the benefits of membership.
- Receives and accurately processes members financial transactions. Balances cash drawer, if applicable.
Availability required: 8:45 - 6:00 M-F.
CLOSED ON SATURDAY & SUNDAY!!!!
Skills / Requirements
Experience: One to three years of similar or related experience preferred including; sales, customer service, and cash handling experience.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Other Skills: Excellent communication skills required. Must have great sales skills and be comfortable working in a goal-oriented environment. Should have a working knowledge of MS Office.
Positive, Team-Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free workplace. This credit union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!
Pay: from $19.14/hour
Pay Comments: ACCU is proud to offer an excellent full-time employee benefits package including; competitive health (up to 85% paid), dental & vision insurance, short/long term disability, 401(k) plan with up to 6% match, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, bonus programs, education reimbursement program, employee assistance program, flexible spending account, credit union membership, gym membership at corporate office, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
Job Status: Full Time