Part-Time Financial Services Coordinator
Arizona Central Credit Union is looking for a positive, ambitious, detail oriented individual looking for a new opportunity in the finance industry. The Financial Services Coordinator must be able to perform duties independently with minimal supervision and will support the Financial Services department and our members. This position could have flexible hours to be discussed in an interview.
Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Identifies member’s financial needs an arranges meetings with Financial Advisor
- Work effectively in a team environment with credit union staff and Financial Advisor
- Qualify, set, and prepare required documentation for the FA’s appointments
- Preparing and researching client files for servicing and appointments
- Handles telephone calls and/or responds to other inquiries and/or requests for documents and/or issues.
- Places outbound sales calls to generate referrals
- Assist with and facilitate marketing initiatives
- Manage referral program
- Familiarity with IRA’s, CD’s, and other credit union accounts
- Occasional travel to branch locations and other sites
- Personally involved in continuous learning, including Financial Services processes, credit union processes, technology, compliance, investments and insurance
- Consistently adhere to required processes and procedures
- Comply with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/ Anti-Money laundering programs, USA Patriot Act and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
Skills / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: One to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: Two year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school.
Other Skills: Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be computer literate with Microsoft programs and have strong administrative skills. Must have sound and consistent judgment and decision making abilities.
Positive, Team-Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free workplace. This credit union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!
Pay: from $19/hour
ACCU is proud to offer an excellent benefit package to part-time employees including; dental and vision insurance (no medical), 401(k) plan with up to 6% match, paid vacation and sick time, education reimbursement program, employee assistance program, flexible spending account, credit union membership, covered parking, community involvement opportunities and much more!
Job Status: Part Time