Part-Time Call Center Associate
Arizona Central Credit Union has an exceptional opportunity for a Part-Time team member to join our Solutions Center (Call Center). We are looking for a candidate who enjoys providing excellent service to all internal and external members! A key component of this service delivery is to build long term member relationships by identifying the financial needs of our members and offering them a Credit Union solution that will improve their financial life. In addition, the position answers and processes phone, email and chat transactions; explains products and services; responds to problems and concerns, and directs phone calls to the appropriate department.
Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Identifies member financial needs and offers a solution by cross-selling products and services that will meet those needs.
- Meet or exceed all individual sales goals in support of meeting department goals.
- Assists members and potential members that call, chat or email the credit union by answering questions and concerns and providing information regarding accounts.
- Perform transfers, stop payments, process loan advances, quote loan payoffs, address changes, and other transactions, and performs required research to assist members in corrections/explanation of transactions on their accounts.
Three shifts currently available:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:45am to 5:30pm, and rotating Saturdays from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
- Monday through Friday 10:00am to 3:00pm, and rotating Saturdays from 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Monday through Friday 9:00am to 2:30pm, and rotating Saturdays from 10:00am to 2:00pm
Skills / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: Six months of similar or related experience in banking
Education: A high school diploma or GED
Skills: Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, ability to adapt to change. Must be proficient on computer.
Positive, Team-Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free workplace. Arizona Central Credit Union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!
Pay: from $17/hour
ACCU is proud to offer an excellent benefit package to part-time employees including; dental and vision insurance (no medical), 401(k) plan with up to 6% match, paid vacation and sick time, education reimbursement program, employee assistance program, flexible spending account, credit union membership, covered parking, community involvement opportunities and much more!
Job Status: Part Time