Member Service/Loan Servicing Associate
Arizona Central Credit Union has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Loan Servicing Associate to join our Support Services team. We are looking for candidates who enjoy providing excellent knowledgeable service to all internal and external members! All ACCU employees are expected to assist the Credit Union in fulfilling its vision; Financial Freedom. Simple Solutions. This is accomplished by providing outstanding service to both internal and external members.
In addition, this position is responsible for processing member transactions received via mail and provides servicing support to members, staff, and departments regarding mortgage loans, personal loans and auto loans.
Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and comprehensive understanding of all loan products
- Accomplishes processes related to all consumer and mortgage loan servicing
- Insurance coverage verification
- Process Collateral Protection Charges and Refunds
- Payoff requests
- File maintenance on accounts
- Ensure loans have proper documentation (title and lien)
- Process and/or monitor Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) and Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) claims or cancellations
- Pick up the mail from the post office box daily/may include driving own vehicle
- Sort all incoming internal, external and FedEx mail.
- Backup to processing member transactions received via mail including: deposits, withdrawals, payments, loan payoffs and other transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Scan, process and review checks for accuracy
- Comply with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) / Anti-Money laundering programs, USA Patriot Act and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
Skills / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: Up to six months of similar or related experience
Education: A high school diploma or GED
Interpersonal Skills: Trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves contact with others and can be of a personal or sensitive nature.
Other Skills: Must possess good communication skills and be proficient on computer, and have ability to operate a ten-key calculator.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Positive, Team-Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free workplace. Arizona Central Credit Union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!
Job Status: Full Time