Information Security Analyst
Arizona Central Credit Union has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Cyber Security/Information Analyst to join our IT Security team. This position is dedicated to maintaining the trust members put in ACCU by ensuring industry standard security best practices are executed throughout all aspects of the Credit Union.
Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop internal controls and perform periodic testing and control reviews.
- Implement and administer technology and security controls.
- Collaborate with various business units and stakeholders to develop and implement procedures that meet defined policies and standards.
- Provide solutions and tool requirements to automate repeatable tasks.
- Perform assessments of systems to identify and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Monitor reports, systems, logs, and alerts for suspicious activity and conduct investigations as necessary.
- Create and maintain documentation on areas of responsibility.
- Work with internal and external auditors to assist in completion of compliance audits and examinations.
- Participate in Incident Response Program and other security exercises.
- Evaluate potential security products and technical solutions to meet business needs and recommend changes to mitigate risk.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and current security best practices.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable credit union policies and procedures.
- Comply with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/ Anti-Money laundering programs, USA Patriot Act and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
Skills / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in Cyber Security, Information Security, or an Information Assurance role. Financial Services industry experience a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Technology, or equivalent combination of education, technical training, and experience.
Industry Standard Information Security certification such as CISSP, CISM, GSEC, GCIH, GCED, or SSCP from a nationally recognized organization strongly preferred.
Interpersonal Skills: Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaborate in a professional and courteous manner with individuals of various levels within and outside the organization.
- Knowledge of common IT and compliance frameworks and best practices (e.g., NIST, CSC, FFIEC, PCI DSS, FAIR).
- Experience with Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Scanners, Whitelisting, Security Incident and Event Management systems, Data Loss Prevention, Active Directory and Group Policy, and system hardening techniques preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze systems and processes, and provide solutions to improve workflows and reduce risk.
Positive, Team-Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free workplace.
Arizona Central Credit Union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!
- Paid training
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to work remotely
Job Status: Full Time