Indirect Lending Processor
Arizona Central Credit Union is looking for a detailed, organized individual with strong customer service skills that desires to be an integral part of our Indirect Consumer Lending team. This position will include data entry and funding of loan packages from indirect and 3rd party loan partners as well as assisting members over the phone as well as:
Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Gather required information & documentation from dealer, member, or 3rd party partner and prepare loan for booking by entering required data in systems
- Communicate with third parties to validate loan documentation
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with dealer partners, 3rd party partners and potential members to positively represent and promote the credit union
- Calculate and verify proof of income. Verify other loan file information and documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Assist loan department and credit union in building loan portfolio to meet credit union goals
- Audit loan files and/or prepare reports as delegated by Manager or VP of Lending
- Prepares and/or reviews all loan documents for completeness and accuracy and saves file into Nautilus system
- Follow set procedures when booking loans in the credit union’s core system and when disbursing loan proceeds, ensuring daily funded totals are in balance
- Follow set procedures on opening membership accounts when required; this includes but not limited to ensuring all related forms and documents are completed and filed/scanned in a timely manner
- Maintain open communication with indirect lending staff and notify appropriate personnel of issues or problems with loan files
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the indirect lending department in an effective and efficient manner
- Answer incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries
Skills / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: One to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school diploma or equivalent.
Interpersonal Skills: Work normally involves contact with persons beyond immediate associates generally regarding routing matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion. Outside contacts take the form of service to the public (members or vendors) requiring ordinary courtesy in providing information of assistance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent follow-up and follow-through skills, and be highly organized.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and efficiency.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have the ability to adapt to change.
- Must be proficient on computer and able to operate 10-key calculator
Positive, Team-Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free and tobacco free workplace. This credit union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!
Pay: from $17.44/hour
Pay Comments: ACCU is proud to offer an excellent benefit package to full-time employees including; bonus programs, three medical plans to choose from (up to 85% paid), dental and vision insurance, HSA, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, 401(k) plan with up to 3% match, paid vacation, education reimbursement program, life insurance, employee assistance program, credit union membership, gym membership at corporate office, community involvement opportunities and much more!
Job Status: Full Time