Full-Time Member Services Specialist
Arizona Central Credit Union has an exceptional opportunity for a Full-Time team member to join our Operations Support Department. We are looking for candidates who are detail oriented, organized, and enjoy providing outstanding service to all our internal and external members.
Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assists ACCU staff and members via phone by answering questions/concerns and providing information regarding accounts
- Perform transfers, stop payments, adjustments and other transactions
- Performs required research to assist member facing staff with corrections/explanation of transactions on accounts
- Provide members and staff copies of checks, statements or other paperwork requested
- Review, research and/or update card information and provide explanation to members or staff
- Review and process daily audit reports
- Research requests to ensure compliance with regulations and protection of member and credit union assets
- Comply with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/ Anti-Money laundering programs, USA Patriot Act and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
Skills / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: One to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school diploma or equivalent.
Skills: Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be proficient on computer.
Positive, Team-Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free and tobacco free workplace. This credit union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!
Pay: from $17.44/hour
Pay Comments: ACCU is proud to offer an excellent benefit package to full-time employees including; bonus programs, three medical plans to choose from (up to 85% paid), dental and vision insurance, HSA, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, 401(k) plan with up to 6% match, paid vacation, education reimbursement program, life insurance, employee assistance program, credit union membership, community involvement opportunities and much more!
Job Status: Full Time