Full-Time Business Lending Administrator
Arizona Central Credit Union employees are expected to assist the Credit Union in fulfilling its vision of Financial Freedom/Simple Solutions. This is accomplished by providing outstanding service to both internal and external members. In addition the primary functions of this position will be: To assume a role as a primary contact point for Members, and to perform all required day to day duties to ensure Member satisfaction and adherence to all Business Financial Services and other Credit Union policies.
Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Review credit memorandums and prepare documentation for commercial-related loans
- Assist and perform funding and booking duties. Process loan service-related tasks such as payment transfers, payoffs, loan advances, etc.
- Review third party reports for accuracy and completeness
- Monitor and advise team on department daily reports
- Maintain and perform daily updates to the department database and solution systems
- Conduct post-closing file reviews
- Maintain and audit loan files
- Manage department forms and letters
- Maintain relationship with third party vendors
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports
- Comply with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/ Anti-Money Laundering programs, USA Patriot Act and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements
Hours: Monday - Friday - 8:45am - 5:30pm
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: 1 to 3 years similar or related experience.
Education: A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school equivalent job experience.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others, generally regarding routine matters of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others.
Other Skills: Individual must possess sound analytical skills for spreading financial data and preparing a wide range of reports. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Sound organizational skills are essential to ensure credit union quality of service. Position requires thorough knowledge of email, internet software, MS Word and Excel.
Positive, Team Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free workplace. Arizona Central Credit Union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!
Pay: from $21.02/hour
Job Status: Full Time