Financial Services Coordinator
Arizona Central Credit Union is seeking a positive, self motivated, member service oriented individual to join our financial services team!
Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Identifies member’s financial needs an arranges meetings with an ACFS Financial Advisor
- Work effectively in a team environment with credit union staff and ACFS FA
- Must be able to work independently without supervision
- Qualify, set, and prepare required documentation for the FA’s appointments
- Preparing and researching client files for servicing and appointments
- Handles telephone calls and/or responds to other inquiries and/or requests for documents and/or issues.
- Places outbound sales calls to generate referrals
- Assist with and facilitate ACFS marketing initiatives
- Manage ACFS referral program with XP, quarterly reports, and contests
- Proficient with XP especially IRA’s, CD’s, and other credit union accounts
- Occasional travel to branch locations and SEG sites
- Personally involved in continuous learning, including Financial Services processes, credit union processes, technology, compliance, investments and insurance
- Consistently adhere to required processes and procedures
Skills / Requirements
Experience: One to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: Two year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
Positive, Team-Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free workplace. This credit union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!
Pay: from $15.30/hour
Pay Comments: ACCU is proud to offer an excellent full-time employee benefits package including; competitive health (up to 85% paid), dental & vision insurance, 401(k) plan with up to 3% match, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, bonus programs, education reimbursement program, employee assistance program, flexible spending account, credit union membership, gym membership at corporate office, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
Job Status: Full Time