Full-Time Financial Services Coordinator
Arizona Central Credit Union is looking for a positive, ambitious, detail oriented individual looking for a new opportunity in the finance industry. You have to start somewhere right? . The Financial Services Coordinator must be able to perform duties independently with minimal supervision and will support the Financial Services department and members. This position could have flexible hours to be discussed in an interview. Potential for additional financial certifications as well.
Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Identifies member’s financial needs an arranges meetings with an ACFS Financial Advisor
- Work effectively in a team environment with credit union staff and ACFS FA
- Must be able to work independently without supervision
- Qualify, set, and prepare required documentation for the FA’s appointments
- Preparing and researching client files for servicing and appointments
- Handles telephone calls and/or responds to other inquiries and/or requests for documents and/or issues.
- Places outbound sales calls to generate referrals
- Assist with and facilitate ACFS marketing initiatives
- Manage ACFS referral program with XP, quarterly reports, and contests
- Proficient with XP especially IRA’s, CD’s, and other credit union accounts
- Occasional travel to branch locations and SEG sites
- Personally involved in continuous learning, including Financial Services processes, credit union processes, technology, compliance, investments and insurance
- Consistently adhere to required processes and procedures
Skills / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: One to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: Two year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
Other Skills: Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be computer literate with Microsoft programs and have strong administrative skills. Must have sound and consistent judgment and decision making abilities.
Positive, Team-Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free workplace. This credit union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!
Pay: from $17.44/hour
Pay Comments: ACCU is proud to offer an excellent full-time employee benefits package including; competitive health (up to 85% paid), dental & vision insurance, 401(k) plan with up to 6% match, Short & Long Term Disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, bonus programs, education reimbursement program, employee assistance program, flexible spending account, credit union membership, gym membership at corporate office, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
Job Status: Full Time