Arizona Central Credit Union has an exceptional opportunity for a Full-Time team member to join our Solutions Center (Call Center) team. We are looking for candidates who enjoy providing excellent service to all internal and external members! A key component of this service delivery is to build long term member relationships by identifying the financial needs of our members and offering them a Credit Union solution that will improve their financial life. In addition, the position answers and processes chat and email transactions; explains products and services; responds to problems and concern. The position will also contact members regarding account services issues, and to build, manage and enhance member relationships. STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS A MUST.
Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist members and potential members through electronic channels by answering questions and concerns and providing information regarding accounts.
- Perform transfers, stop payments, process loan advances, quote loan payoffs, address changes and other transactions, performs required research to assist members in corrections/explanation of transactions on their accounts.
- Troubleshoot browser issues, bill payment, pop money and funds transfer issues.
- Contact new members to initiate/strengthen member relationship
- Corresponds with or interviews loan applicants; prepares necessary documents for approval, and processes approved loan documents for disbursement/filing, ensuring compliance with cu policies and procedures.
- Educate members on products and services that will meet their individual needs
- Provides/assists with creative input and feedback for sales lead generation ideas as needed.
- Create and maintain reports
- Comply with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/ Anti-Money laundering programs, USA Patriot Act and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
Hours: Monday - Friday - 8:45am - 5:30pm !!!
CLOSED weekends !!!
Skills / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: One to three years of similar or related experience - Call Center experience preferred
Education: A high school diploma or GED
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others, generally regarding routine matters of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Other Skills: Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, ability to adapt to change. Must be proficient on computers, have good typing skills and be able to operate 10-key calculator.
Positive, Team-Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free workplace. Arizona Central Credit Union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!
Pay: from $19.14/hour
ACCU is proud to offer an excellent benefit package to full-time employees including; bonus programs, medical ( up to 85% employer paid), dental and vision insurance, HSA, flexible spending account (FSA), 401(k) plan with up to 6% match, paid vacation, paid sick time, education reimbursement program, short and long term disability, life insurance, employee assistance program, credit union membership, paid covered parking, gym membership at corporate office, community involvement opportunities and much more!
Job Status: Full Time