Arizona Central Credit Union is looking for a detailed, organized individual with strong time management skills that desires to be part of a very experienced team. This is an opportunity to learn a new position in the financial industry. New and exciting tasks and projects to learn and be trained by a wonderful staff.
Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Process incoming/outgoing wires
- Reviews outgoing wire receipts, notifies branch staff of missing receipts.
- Process Recurring and Telephone Originations
- Verify ACH Recurring Originations
- Update Monthly Count
- Check TranZact for incoming wires
- Request ACH check copies from outside institutions
- Process and monitor all ACH Allocations
- Download, review and monitor various reports
- Review and Respond to Social Security and Medicare asset verifications
- Review and respond to questions/problems with Bill Pay, Online Loan Payment, Funds Transfer and other eBranch related questions.
- Answers incoming telephone calls from Internal and External members and responds to E-mails and contacts in a timely manner
Skills / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: One to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school diploma or equivalent.
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves contact with others over the phone and/or can be of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating, influencing or training others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
Must know 10-key by touch and have a working knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Able to perform more complex mathematical calculations involving percentages, fractions, decimals, etc.
- Able to work independently and make some sound decisions without supervisory assistance.
Positive, Team-Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free and tobacco free workplace. This credit union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!
Pay: from $16.14/hour
Pay Comments: ACCU is proud to offer an excellent benefit package to full-time employees including; bonus programs, three medical plans to choose from (up to 85% paid), dental and vision insurance, HSA, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, 401(k) plan with up to 3% match, paid vacation, education reimbursement program, life insurance, employee assistance program, credit union membership, gym membership at corporate office, community involvement opportunities and much more!
Job Status: Full Time