Credit Union Assistant Branch Manager - Woodlands Branch, Flagstaff
Arizona Central Credit Union has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Assistant Branch Manager at our Woodlands Branch. We are looking for candidates who enjoy providing excellent service to all internal and external members and are passionate about making their workplace the best while providing outstanding member service.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
Responsible for opening new accounts and processing member transactions and loan applications, and assisting the branch manager/regional branch manager with all activities associated with branch operations.
- Identifies member financial needs and offers a solution by cross-selling products and services that will meet those needs.
- Assists the manager with the hiring, direction, development, motivation and discipline of branch personnel to consistently meet member needs as well as meeting branch’s scorecard goals in support of the credit union achieving its strategic goals and objectives.
- Monitors workflows, applications, and finished work to ensure compliance with credit union policies and procedures.
- Represents the branch as appropriate in its relationships with members, community groups, S.E.G.s, other financial institutions and similar groups on their accounts.
- Support the staff with members and operational responsibilities
Monday - Friday - 8:45am - 5:30pm
CLOSED weekends !
Skills / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: One to three years of similar or related experience in the financial industry and management.
Education: A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school.
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or can be of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
Positive, Team-Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free workplace. Arizona Central Credit Union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!
Pay: from $25.77/hour
ACCU is proud to offer an excellent benefit package to full-time employees including; bonus programs, medical (up to 85% employer paid), dental and vision insurance, HSA, flexible spending account (FSA), 401(k) plan with up to 6% match, paid vacation, paid sick time, education reimbursement program, life insurance, LTD/STD, employee assistance program, credit union membership, paid covered parking, gym membership at corporate office, community involvement opportunities and much more!
Job Status: Full Time