Business Systems Analyst
Arizona Central Credit Union has an great opportunity for an experienced systems analyst. This is a new position for us and we are excited to be expanding. This person must have strong communication skills to interact with each department/branch within the credit union as well as strong analytical, implementation and technical experience.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, check us out!
Schedule: Monday-Friday NO WEEKENDS!!!
Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Liaison responsible for bridging the gap between business operations teams and the Information Technology department
- Support of multiple applications including implementation, training, management, support, and troubleshooting
- Conduct comprehensive interviews with Business Units to research, analyze, and produce accurate and thorough documentation and deliverables for business solutions
- Work to develop a common understanding of problems, outline parameters of the project, and analysis and presentation of potential solutions
- Review vendor provided documents, conduct gap analysis, and align with business needs
- Ensure applications adhere to all information security, risk and compliance policies and standards
- Work with all levels of employees/teams, vendors, management and other third parties to achieve the project objective
- Translate business needs into technical requirements, and balance long-term and short-term implications of decisions
- Manage small to large scale projects, in both size and complexity
- Coordinate with technology team on more complex application issues
- Maintain productive relationships with third-party application vendors
- Clearly communicate project requirements, changes, and testing results
Skills / Requirements
Experience: One to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: Bachelor degree in related field.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others, inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation. Facilitate collaborative meetings, communicate proficiently in person, in web meetings, and through email.
Other Skills: Proven experience creating business requirements, workflows, and documentation. Must possess strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills; including the ability to identify multiple solutions to a problem, and present a case for the recommended solution. Ability to adapt quickly, and adjust to change. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Project management experience is considered a plus.
Positive, Team-Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free workplace. This credit union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!
Pay: from $21.36/hour
ACCU is proud to offer an excellent benefit package to full-time employees including; bonus programs, medical ( up to 85% employer paid), dental and vision insurance, HSA, flexible spending account (FSA), 401(k) plan with up to 3% match, paid vacation, education reimbursement program, life insurance, employee assistance program, credit union membership, gym membership at corporate office, community involvement opportunities and much more!
Job Status: Full Time