Business Lending Administrator
All ACCU employees are expected to assist the Credit Union in fulfilling its vision of Financial Freedom/Simple Solutions. This is accomplished by providing outstanding service to both internal and external members. In addition, this position will be responsible for a variety of duties associated with loan documentation, collateral perfection, loan servicing and administration of loans, in compliance with State/Federal regulations, ACCU loan policy and established ACCU procedures.
Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing assigned credit memorandums and any attachments to understand the loan request and determine documents required to produce the loan documents according to underwriting guidelines, policies and federal regulations.
- Responsible for the preparation of loan documents for simple to complex business CRE and C&I loans. Collecting information for document preparing while interacting with lending personnel to ensure all required information is received and to clarify any questions pertaining to loan approval and instructions.
- Assist in coordinating loan closings with the appropriate parties.
- Assist in funding and boarding of all loan types after closing is completed.
- Maintain proficiency level with documentation system (LaserPro) and other software systems necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Process all types of transactions including loan payments, payoffs, principal and/or interest adjustments, loan advances and verifications when necessary.
- Monitor delinquent property taxes and prepare letters to members when necessary.
- Review delinquency reports and communicate to appropriate lending staff.
- Review overdrawn business account reports and communicate to the appropriate staff or department when necessary.
- Review appraisals, credit reports, title policies, financial statements, flood certification, UCC’s & title polices for completeness and accuracy.
- Follow up on loan covenants and assist in obtaining necessary information to ensure that member is in compliance with loan terms and conditions.
- Responsible for the management and usage of the tickler system.
- Perform tickler maintenance changes for collateral, financial, tax returns, insurance, contracts, recorded deed of trust documents, final title policies, loan covenants, and ensuring additions, modifications, and deletions are properly recorded.
- Oversees and conducts post-closing file reviews to ensure that files are complete, collateral is perfected and insurance verified.
- Maintain and audit loan files and imaging. Ensure complete and accurate imaged files are maintained for presentation for internal and external audits.
- Maintain and follow up on pending files to ensure all documents have been obtained from agencies and members and all collateral has been filed and perfected to secure the credit union’s interest.
- Track and monitor the portfolio for annual monitoring, ensuring that annual reviews are completed.
- Manage department forms and letters while ensuring they are update according to ACCU, State and Federal standards.
- Responsible for completing due diligence of department vendors.
- Ensure all loans are accurately reported according to HMDA standards.
- Ensure rate changes are processed when applicable.
- Maintain relationship with third parties and ensure performance of scope and duties is according to ACCU standards to include property inspector.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: 1 to 3 years similar or related experience in lending.
Skills: Individual must possess sound analytical skills for spreading financial data and preparing a wide range of reports. Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills are required. Sound organizational skills are required to ensure credit union quality of service. Position requires thorough knowledge of email/internet software, Word and Excel.
Positive, Team Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free workplace. Arizona Central Credit Union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!
Pay: from $21.50/hour
ACCU is proud to offer an excellent benefit package to full-time employees including; bonus programs, three medical plans to choose from (up to 85% paid), dental and vision insurance, HSA and flexible spending account, company paid short and long term disability, 401(k) plan with up to 6% match, paid vacation and sick time, education reimbursement program, life insurance, employee assistance programs, credit union membership, community involvement opportunities and much more!
Job Status: Full Time