At Arizona Central Credit Union our employees are among our greatest assets. We recognize and value the contributions that each of our employees make towards not only the success of ACCU, but also the success of the members we serve. We know our future growth depends on the contributions made by our employees. We also know when employees are able to maintain balance between work and personal lives, everyone benefits.
We take great pride in offering an excellent compensation program which includes the following benefits for eligible employees. Some of the benefits outlined below are not available for part-time employees.
Having a balanced life means that you spend some time away from work. That’s why we give our employees the time they need to lead a well-balanced life.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Jury Duty, Military, and Bereavement Leaves
- Flexible Work Schedules
We want to help our employees lead healthy and productive lives.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Company Paid Long-term and Short-term Disability Plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for confidential assistance with personal matters
How are you going to meet your future financial goals? That can be an important consideration when deciding where to work. At Arizona Central, it’s not just about the pay; we also want to help you plan for your future.
- Competitive Pay
- Discretionary Bonuses, Employee Anniversary Bonus Program, Referral Bonus Program
- Company-Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary life insurance options
- Retirement Plans including; 401(k) pre-tax, and Roth after-tax options with up to 6% match
- Trip Reduction Program for employees at the corporate office that provides financial incentives to those employees who use an alternative mode of transportation as means of getting to work
We value the employee-friendly culture that we have created over the years. We support employees in their efforts by offering professional training and development classes and creating a culture where growth and internal promotion are encouraged.
- Education Assistance Reimbursement Program (up to $4000 annually)
- Employee friendly working environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background checks, participates in E-Verify, and we are a drug-free workplace.